ULTIMATE SUMMER GIVEAWAY- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The ULTIMATE SUMMER GIVEAWAY begins on 01/12/2017 at 12:00 AEST and ends on 08/12/2017 at 11:59 AEST.
The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Lelie Clothing, MVN, Tommy Undone, Christiaan&York, New Moon Blends, Neon & Co and Insignia Designs. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsors with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period. Your participation in Ultimate Summer Giveaway shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign, which is sponsored by the operators of the following Internet sites; https://lelie.com.au, https://www.mvnofficial.com, https://tommyundone.com, https://christiaanandyork.com, https://newmoonblends.com, https://au.neoncoproducts.com, https://insigniadesigns.com.au.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Campaign is open only to those who follow Lelie Clothing, MVN, Tommy Undone, Christiaan&York, New Moon Blends, Neon & Co and Insignia Designs on Instagram, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and are residents of Australia. Sponsors, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: 1 Lelie Savannah T-shirt
1 Tommy Undone Miller Straw Bag
1 MVN Lovestruck Skirt
1 Christiaan & York Brookfield Watch
1 New Moon Blends Rose Yo Self Bathsalts
1 New Moon Blends Pepperint Charcoal Toothpast
1 Neon & Co Shampoo and Conditioner Set1 Insignia Designs piece of jewellery
The prize is worth a total of $530.
Only one prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Australia and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
2.Tag one (1) friend on the Instagram “giveaway” post
Each additional tagged friend will constitute as an additional entry.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Instagram entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 1 day after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified via private message (DM) on Instagram within three (3) days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 5 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to within 5 days, or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Lelie Clothing, 507 Bussell Highway, Broadwater WA 6280. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 10 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
11. DISPUTES: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia and without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Australia which holds jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
This Agreement was last modified on 21 April, 2016.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using http://www.mvnofficial.com.au ("the Site") operated by MVN Official ("us", "we", or "our").
This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.mvnoffical.com.au.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalised terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by MVN Official and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by MVN Official.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.